We help your business integrate financial information between departments.
As each sector might run its specific routines to collect, record and retrieve financial data, integrating the information and using it to calculate major financial indicators of your business health can be considerably inefficient and worse, extremely costly.
In order to solve this problem once and for all, Oracle designed the Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management (or Hyperion EPM) software: a sophisticated suite of applications focused on business planning, analysis and development.
Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management Software
The set of tools included in the Hyperion EPM software includes the activities related to financial management, planning, budgeting, and forecasting - to name a few. While recording the data in a standardized way to make it readily available for internal and external applications. These are the five key features and business areas covered by the applications:
- Enterprise Performance Management Cloud: all the functionalities included in the Oracle EPM are available on the cloud. This provides high flexibility and considerably facilitates the management of information, reducing the time and costs related to accessing and analyzing the data.
- Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting: this set of tools is focused on supporting planning and budgeting activities, as well as on running forecasting reports. By integrating data from different departments, you obtain a holistic perspective of how healthy your business is and of insight into different possibilities of expansion.
- Financial Close and Reporting: the applications included in Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management provide detailed information about disclosure and financial management, tax provisions and reporting, and data quality. As a consequence, obtaining financial close becomes more intuitive and can be implemented in a more complete way.
- Profitability and Cost Management: revenues, costs and profits are among the most important indicators of a how well your company is doing. Oracle Hyperion EPM software brings a fully integrated environment - including softwares such as Oracle Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management - that makes the computation of such major indicators as easy as the click of a few buttons.
- Enterprise Performance Management Platform: the Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management software presents three characteristics that make it the absolute leader in the market: sophisticated, state-of-the-art applications that cover all business activities, a unique and innovative way of recording the data by using the Oracle Essbase technology, and a fully integrated environment that allows instant communication between the applications.
The best way to take full advantage of all Oracle EPM’s features is to rely on the expert advice of consultants. Oracle EPM consultants are required not just to be able to implement and configure the platform but also to understand its numerous components and to be able to work seamlessly with the financial information from your company. Consequently, the consultants exert more the role of a financial advisor than that of an IT specialist. With that in mind, you must consider how experienced and efficient the financial experts are when choosing the ideal partner to help your company.
ARC EPM is on the market for several years and has carried numerous thorough financial analysis for well-established companies. Our Oracle EPM consultants are trained not only to provide financial advice, but to do so by using the unique features that make Oracle EPM the leading financial and business management software in the market. As a result, our consultancy services are based on more detailed, better integrated and less costly financial reports.
So what are you waiting for? Contact our experts to understand more about how we can help your business and let’s establish a great partnership as soon as possible!
Get Results On Your Next Project
The CPM/EPM solutions architects at ARC EPM offer complete consultancy and support services to help your organization implement all the functionalities of the platform. Our combined years of real market experience and thorough training allow our professionals to give valuable insight into how your company can use EPM Solutions to improve your business performance.